Slider

Return of the Lemon

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

So. Uh-huh, that's right. SO. The car repair man speaketh. After taking the car apart and putting it back together again, the car is apparently mysteriously fixed. They don't know what they did to fix it, but they claim the problem is gone. I haven't seen it for myself since it won't be home until next week sometime. However, Brandon believes this is the opportune time to sell it. We'll have to talk about that some more. (My good ol' Iowa ethics leave me feeling guilty about putting this puppy in someone else's hands.) Guess I wouldn't make a good Frenchman.

1 comment:

quadshot said...

Well, your car has been in the shop more than you have had it, I think it's time to say "bye-bye". But make sure to sell it far far away from that mechanic shop, he might talk.....

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Content © Ann-marie Verbrugge