Slider

Music and Sunshine

Thursday, November 30, 2006

A glimpse into our Thursday morning routine...

My friend, Shanna, introduced me to this great music class. It's led by a Czech woman and attended my moms and their kids from around the world. Lydia loves it and actually lets me help her perform the actions... a real rarity. The class is an hour long and ends with a simple craft. All for $7. Gotta love Czech prices. Couldn't scrounge up a bargain like that in Baltimore for your life!

So where does the sunshine come in? Well, let me introduce you to Sunshine "Sunny" Evans. If I could sum her up in a word, it would be just that: Sunshine. She is a missionary here in Prague, a longstanding member of our church fellowship and a blessing to our family, especially since the arrival of Marcus. She's willing to drop everything and trek out to our house on a moment's notice so I can do things like take Nellie to the groomer, make doctor appointments or just maintain my sanity on nights when Brandon is away. This week, she volunteered to come to music class with us just to help hold Marcus so that I can focus on Lydia and really enjoy the class with her without being distracted. I didn't even have to ask her to do this... she just saw the need and asked if she could help in this way. The world needs more Sunshine! ;-)


Everybody loves Sunny!


Crashin' Music Class: Shanna, Clark, Sunny, Marcus and Lydia


Ok, so maybe Mommy gets into the Hokey Pokey a tad more than Lydia. But Lydia is having a LOT more fun than this picture portrays...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Content © Ann-marie Verbrugge