Slider

It's laundry day...

Monday, January 12, 2009


My combination washer/"dryer"... I managed to wash ONE load of laundry today: 4 Marcus shirts, 1 Brandon shirt, 6 pairs of socks, 1 pair of pajamas, 3 pair of underwear = filled to capacity.

3 HOURS and 43 MINUTES later... cycles are complete. Two year old boy enters room. Pushes 'start' button. Doors cannot be opened. Oh, no problem!!! I'll just cancel the cycle by pushing this. button. right. here. Aghhh! Mommy fumes!


3 HOURS and 43 MINUTES later... cycles are complete. Turns out "dry" is a relative term. I still need to hang the clothes to dry throughout our apartment. Make mental note to buy hangers and attempt the "Laundry on the balcony to dry" method. Can you say, "Hello world! Here's my underwear!"

1 comment:

skidoo said...

Sorry, Ann-marie, but I laughed...you are so funny! This reminded me of Prague laundry days but then I noticed dial. ?!?!

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

Content © Ann-marie Verbrugge